Make a wish! A single isolated dandelion head that has gone to seed, in close up and cropped view. These are also known as blowballs or clocks. Limited edition greeting cards featuring photography by Sharon Wills.
Greeting Card Specifications
Printing: Printed by redbubble.com
Size: 12.5cm x 19cm
Paper: 300gsm card with a satin finish
Envelopes: Supplied with brown kraft envelopes
Delivery: Australia Only – $4.00AU Flat rate
International Customers & International Delivery: All cards sold here are also available on Redbubble.com, who print the cards. I recommend that international customers purchase their greeting cards directly from there as they will ship internationally and have more payment options. The direct link to the our cards is: www.redbubble.com/people/sharonwills/shop. Other advantages of buying directly include that: There is a wider selection of my cards to choose from there, including different sizes and other products, the price is essentially the same and you aren’t restricted by what we have in stock, as they print on demand.
Note: All images are supplied without the displayed watermark and are available for download after purchase. International purchases are welcome, but payment is in $AU.
If you have any questions about our EULA, please contact us prior to purchasing. We do not issue refunds so please ask any questions you have before making a purchase.
By licensing images from photography.sharonwills.com.au, you agree to and are legally bound by the terms of this agreement and refund policy.
Refund Policy:We list image sizes and give you visual samples. What you see is what you get on our site. We cannot offer refunds, unless you have licensed the same image number more than once. We can then issue a refund for the lesser or equal purchase. Please review your order prior to purchasing. If you require a watermarked JPEG sample, please contact customer service so we can provide you with one.
Our responsibilities are complete once you have downloaded the file(s). We cannot be held responsible for issues with web browser or software incompatibility (we always recommend the newest versions of Elements, Photoshop or Illustrator), alterations, a typo in your email address during checkout (will result in a delay in getting your images), sample text, a purchase of the wrong file type or size, paypal using your primary email address and not the one you expected, image resizing, your printer settings, transparent backgrounds, etc.
If you are having a problem with downloading, please contact us so we can help you.
- Images under the Commercial license are available for commercial, editorial and personal use.
- Some acceptable use examples are non-copyrighted/trademarked and non-exclusive logo graphics, apps, blogs, books (cover, interior, back cover usage are all permitted), branding, brochures, business cards, cd covers, e-books, flyers, games, letterheads, magazine articles, marketing, movie props, news articles, presentations, and other items (some restrictions apply and are listed within this License Agreement), screen savers, signs, social media/networking, team sports, tv and movie props, web sites, social media etc… Where the image is to be used on retail products such as t shirts, bags, hats etc. one license needs to be purchased for each product I.e. 3 of the same t-shirt, with same image need 3 standard licenses.
- Our images are not free. You must purchase a license for each image that you want to use for any purpose. If you are caught using an unlicensed image you will be fined for the image license.
- Images may not be copyrighted or trademarked.
- Copyright is not transferred with the license of an image. When you pay, you are paying to use the image, not to own the image. The artists always retain their copyrights and other customers can license the same image at any time. This means that the images are non-exclusive and that anyone may download and use the same image for competitive or other purposes.
- The license never expires. Once licensed, the End User may use the image forever, worldwide, for multiple purposes, without having to pay any additional fees.
- Images licensed are for the End User only. Anyone working on a project for the End User may have access to the image only for projects for the End User. Licenses are non-transferable. A license must be purchased for each image and each End User. If you have multiple clients that want to use the same image, you must purchase a license for each client.
- If you are licensing on behalf of a client, you must provide the client with a copy of the original receipt, access to the download area and a link to this License Agreement so they have proof of a license to use the image(s). Please credit their name/business name in the Company field during checkout, or reply from your receipt to tell us who the license is for. We highly recommend that you have your client license the image(s) themselves since they are the End User.
- Images may not be published on products for sale on any print-on-demand distribution sites such as cafepress.com, polyvore.com, zazzle.com, redbubble.com, teacherspayteachers.com or other sites that may not be listed. Retail items with the images on them may be sold only on your privately owned website, ebay, etsy, and teespring. No other websites are permitted.
- Images may not be distributed to other users via templates such as e-cards, web design templates, scrapbooking templates, customizable invitation templates, personalized products such as shirts, hats, apparel, etc, business card design templates, documents on Teachers Pay Teachers, etc. Each template user would need their own license.
- Converting our raster images to vector images is prohibited.
- Examples of restricted uses for all images are; distributing the digital image file for free or for a fee, publishing on items on print-on-demand sites, using the images on customizable products (invitations, templates, etc), templates of any kind, distribution of digitized embroidery files, copyrighting or trademarking the images, or rubber stamps.
- After purchasing a license, you are welcome to make changes to the image by changing colors, adding text, or adding or removing props. You are not permitted to create additional poses using the character (such as repositioning the body), nor can you make animations of the image/character. This would be a copyright issue. Please note that you cannot claim copyright on altered images since the original image was created by our artist and is under copyright.
- You only need one license per image, per End User. If you are purchasing the same image multiple times for more than one End User, please be sure to put the End User’s name or company name in the “Company” or “Notes” field during checkout or to notify us as soon as possible.
- photography.sharonwills.com.au holds no responsibility from any legal issues that may arise from any use of the End User. The End User is responsible for any legal issues or costs resulting in their use.
- The End User is responsible for all liabilities regarding privacy issues, trademarks, slander, libel, etc., that may arise from the use of the image(s).
- The End User is responsible for the end-use and any legal and/or any financial liability that may arise from such use.
- The End User may not use any image found on this site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose. Some images may include sensitive issues such as abuse or drugs. These images are intended for personal use, or for prevention/discussion of the issues and can not be used to promote illegal drugs or activities.
- Distribution of the image(s) must be as an end product. The End User may not distribute the image(s) on a network, CD, website, or any other means, for free or for charge. Only the copyright holder and/or agent for the copyright holder may license or re-license these images. Again, you must purchase a license for each End User. Example; if you have a layout site for business cards, brochures or layouts, you would need to purchase the license for each customer that chooses to use one of our images. You would also need a license for each image to even display them on your site.
- You shall indemnify and defend photography.sharonwills.com.au and its image contributors against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use or modification of any Image or combination of any Image with any other material, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material.
- photography.sharonwills.com.au is not and cannot be held responsible for incorrect identification, titles, descriptions or captions of any images, such as the wrong identification of the subject of the image. It is up to the End User to make sure identifications are correct for their purposes.
- Images may contain copyrighted material or trademarks. The End User is responsible for seeking legal counsel for intended use of the image(s). The End User accepts responsibility for all liabilities that may arise from use of the image(s).